https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/z0AAAOSwstJZW~jC/s-l1600.jpg
Item specifics
Seller Notes:
“Great Britain (England), Charles I 1625-1649 AD, Stuart, AR Silver Shilling, Tower Mint, MM: Lis, Struck 1625-1626 AD, Bust 2, S.2782. Lightly toned silver in color. Size: 29.2mm, Weight: 5.54gms, Grade: Choice Fine / About Very Fine”
... https://www.shopnet.one/england-charles-i-1625-1627-ar-silver-shilling-stuart-tower-mint-s-2782-3/
Item specifics
| Seller Notes: | “Great Britain (England), Charles I 1625-1649 AD, Stuart, AR Silver Shilling, Tower Mint, MM: Lis, Struck 1625-1626 AD, Bust 2, S.2782. Lightly toned silver in color. Size: 29.2mm, Weight: 5.54gms, Grade: Choice Fine / About Very Fine” |
|---|
| Circulated/Uncirculated: | Circulated | Grade: | Ungraded |
| Year: | 1625-1626 AD | Composition: | Silver |
| Certification: | Uncertified | Country/Region of Manufacture: | United Kingdom |
| Certification Number: | N/A |
England Charles I 1625-1627 AR Silver Shilling Stuart Tower Mint S.2782
Price : $250.00
Ends on : 1 day
Order Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment