Friday, June 29, 2018

Tagged Under:

Constantine I The Great "GLORIA EXERCITVS Roman Soldiers" Antioch RIC 86 gVF

By: Unknown On: 12:25:00 PM
  • Share The Gag
  • https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/x7kAAOSwH4hbHuEQ/s-l1600.jpg



    Item specifics


    Seller Notes:
    “Excellent Condition- See our large photographs for the actual coin you are purchasing. Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by a professional numismatist! See our ebay store for our huge selection of thousands of high grade Roman, Greek and... https://www.shopnet.one/constantine-i-the-great-gloria-exercitvs-roman-soldiers-antioch-ric-86-gvf/





    Item specifics




    Seller Notes:Excellent Condition- See our large photographs for the actual coin you are purchasing. Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by a professional numismatist! See our ebay store for our huge selection of thousands of high grade Roman, Greek and other ancient coins!












    Certification: Certificate of Authenticity Ruler: Constantine I The Great
    Certification Number: Signed by Professional Numismatist Composition: Bronze
    Grade: See Photo Culture: Roman

    Constantine I The Great “GLORIA EXERCITVS Roman Soldiers” Antioch RIC 86 gVF

    Price : $117.07

    Ends on : 2 weeks

    Order Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment